Thursday, October 4, 2012

Relieve

I have quit from my position as Stringthesizers' Vox

As I drive back to hostel,I sing the new unrecorded song "Di Sebalik Tirai Drama" out loud on my back and why suddenly feel so broke up

It's a mixed feelings, sad but somewhere deep inside I feel relieved..
And now it's time to settle down with another band - AfterLife
Planning to meet them this Saturday hopefully thing goes well
I'm going to end this in a good manner
No hatred please.

Knowing myself well, I won't be able to stop playing music
Let's see what happen then
I can't predict the future

Finally I have a chance to revive myself from my coffin of financial stressful needles
But to get up from the coffin I end up injuring my whole passion
Once I build up the life, I swear I'll go back and fight for my passion
For my music

For the time being, all the best to Stringthesizers and Afterlife
I will assist in term of ideas and new songs from far away place

"Jumpa lagi di masa akan datang"

No comments:

Post a Comment