Saturday, October 20, 2012

Musafir Part 1

New journey. Pilgrimage. A journey to clear my mind from all the past and present.
A journey to improve my life to a better stature.
I wonder what happen so far in my life, I gain experience both as musician and civil engineer, meets a lot of people, making friends and enemies.
And at this point of life, I look back to myself and I realize I'm not moving anywhere.

If my life is like the drama, I guess the plot is horrible, too many confusions everywhere, and the dialogs are not in place. As the plot writer, director and sole actor, I need to scrap down the script and make revision to it. A MAJOR Revision.
Rewrite from the scratch if needed. Sacrifice more time and enjoy the years of NORMAL life to rewrite it. Fine, I'm done with that.

I used to be rebellious. And that nature will not change but shaped with determination and plan. A proper plan. I believe life is more than just growing up as adult, getting a good job, build a great family and retirement in comfort zone. I rebel against this sequences of life. But where is the source of these rebellious factors come from? My belief, perhaps? I told my musician friend I quit music, but how long that statement will remain true? I guess two months? Haha, even now I'm thinking of buying a music recording equipment and start a new project - a solo project where I'll be composing a doom/gloomy dark music. Of course not in nearest future, but not too distant maybe.

I start reading novels and collecting materials for my music project. Practicing and improving my skills in cello, violins and erhu every 6 pm. Acoustic dark music. Guitar is too mainstream for this but how about Spanish Guitar work? Sounds interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment